Monday, August 23, 2010

Tick Tock!

Time's running out.

It's almost September and I'm trying to put the finishing touches on my novel, Finton Moon, but the clock keeps ticking--but that's fine; that's what clocks do.

I finished the editor's revisions on Moonlight Sketches near the end of the June and took a break to see some of the Central and Eastern parts of the island. The hope was to clear my head and then I could come back and throw myself into my writing. But the clock was ticking so loud I could barely hear myself think. So it all comes down to these next two weeks. To finish, or not to finish?

I'll keep you posted. As the fall draws near, I hope to make time to write a lot more about how the summer went. (Sad words, those.) For now, though, it's back to work.

GC

No comments:

Post a Comment