Thursday, October 11, 2012

Book signing news

I'm doing a rare Friday afternoon bookstore appearance tomorrow, Friday, October 12 when I'll be signing purchased copies of Finton Moon and Moonlight Sketches from 1-3 p.m at Chapters on Kenmount Road. This is my first signing since midsummer and and so far the only one scheduled for St. John's this fall. So if you've been meaning to get a signed copy for yourself or someone else, now's the time.

My section of the bookstore.
Moonlight Sketches was my first book, a short story collection that won the 2012 Ches Crosbie Barristers/NL Book Award for Fiction. My new novel, Finton Moon is garnering rave reviews and has won the Percy Janes First Novel Award.

Drop by for a chat or to get a book for the weekend.

Gerard

(P.S. In Woodstock, New Brunswick next Saturday, October 20, I'll be one of two featured guest authors at WordsFall, the autumn literary event for the Writers' Federation of New Brunswick. Books will be available for purchase and signing. More details to come.)




2 comments:

  1. I wish I could pop in and shoot the shit with you for a while! I also can't believe you have your own section in a book store-- what's it like, to be livin' the dream? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could too! It was a great time this afternoon. Tons o' people, tons o' books signed, and I talked to some former (and present) students. Would've been great to see you.

    The dream is a pretty nice place to be right now. And it's only the beginning. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete